01. We are the experts Mentors and Guides We are industry leaders and experts leading to design perfect solution to your research question. 02. Quick & smart Great Solutions Providing specific solutions to cater your needs is a perfect way to start your project. 03. Friendly support Personal Support We are here to answer all your queries and we provide you all the support you need. Great Scientific Solutions At Optimum Cost !! After all, a great solution to your research question will help your project work reach optimized conclusion in a limited time period. Finding the right approach to your work by rounding up all the available options and resources is a perfect way to find common ground. Bioinformatics 95% Insilico Drug Discovery 93% Next Generation Sequence Data Analysis 92% Protein modelling and simulations 89% Bio-IT 85% Custom Service 85% Our Workflow 1. Brainstorming Communicate your requirements along with your data & we will start working on the service 2. Design To finalize the steps required to successfully execute the service. 3. Service Execution Start to work on the service keeping in mind the design & the data. 4. Result Evaluation Generating results from the service & discussing the same so that client understand it thoroughly. Not Yet Sure !!! Let Us Provide Help What is the standard procedure to begin any service at RASA? We can be reached here or through contact US page. Client needs to fill a request form describing the service and the objectives in detail. We will process your request and be in touch with you within 3-5 working days. RASA offers free consultation for service and our technical team will conduct the same. Post the consultation, objectives and deliverables will be decided. The client needs to agree to the objectives and deliverables and will be provided the quotation on it. To begin the service, client needs to make the necessary payment as instructed How should I pay once I given my work to RASA? We will contact you regarding the payment details and the mode of payment. For services we take 60% payment before beginning the service and remaining 40% after the service is completed. Our Services Drug Discovery Computational chemistry, structural biology, molecular modelling & simulation, docking studies approaches in drug discovery. Click here NGS Data Analysis Our domain experts help you to manage, organize and analyze your biological data generated by NGS methods. click here Bioinformatics Our Bioinformaticians can help you to model your operations, tools, data and identify opportunities to streamline your research. click here Custom Services We at RASA understand that the research you do is innovative and novel. Innovative research needs innovative solutions. click here Client’s Testimonials We understand the importance of approaching each work integrally and believe in the power of simple and easy communication. I got my Molecular Docking service done from RASA LSI and the most interesting thing about RASA is quick report delivery and Standard and thoroughness of Service. I would rate overall experience with RASA 9/10. Thank you RASA for the best services you have provided to me and keep it up. Best Bioinformatics Service in less time. DRDO The most Interesting thing about RASA is their Supporting Staff. I got my Molecular Docking Service done by RASA Life Science Informatics. RASA is doing very excellent work in Bioinformatics. I would rate overall experience with RASA 9/10. Thank you RASA for the services and Keep it UP. MAEER’s Maharashtra Institute of Pharmacy. We Can Help You With Research!!! We enhance the impact of your research to help shape the response to today’s big challenges in science and technology. Our Collaboration We’ve been lucky to collaborate with a long list of customers, located in and out of the country. Thanks to them we have grown as professionals.